Majestic Conference and Banqueting Center has been transformed from a piece of history which still remains a pride for the Aston and Birmingham. Once a Terms Depot now transformed into a beautiful venue for people to celebrate their special events. The building itself is a historic grade II listed building once a tram depot, initially built in 1882 for the borough of Aston Manor to house steam tram carriages, and then extensively altered in 1904 and converted to house double-decker electric trams. Until recently this was a Transport Museum which has now moved to Walsall Area. Birmingham City Council which owns this building has leased this property to Mr Nulfat, who ensured that its original structure and features remain intact for conservation purpose.
Majestic is proud to take care of this historic monumental architectural landmark. The guests who will visit this place would certainly celebrate this glorious history.